1MED SA, Contract Research Organization that provides clinical and regulatory services to medical device, in vitro diagnostic, pharmaceutical companies is hiring.
Are you a dynamic person, interested in an innovative and smart approach to clinical research with focus on the medical device field? What an exciting time to come on board: together with our clinical team you will be supporting MedTech companies in seeking and maintaining compliance to the new Medical Device Regulation 2017/745 requirements, generating strong and supportive clinical data with reference to medical device’s specific claims.
We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) with at least 1 year of experience to join our team!
Role with high career development opportunities.
– Site management including regular contact with involved site, collecting of essential documents, writing reports, handling of questions, follow-up actions and reporting to 1MED project manager;
– Whenever applicable perform site evaluation visits;
– Site initiation, monitoring and close out services, including support of the site in their responsibilities and preparing on-site archiving;
– Assist project manager on assigned projects and will take a lead role where required.
– CRA certification according to the MD 15/11/2011;
– Previous experience as CRA with monitoring experience of (at least) 1 year;
– Fluency in English and Italian is a must;
– Experience in Medical Device trials is preferred;
– Must be able to travel in accordance with company and project requirements;
– Good interpersonal skills demonstrated as proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, collaborative, problem solver and independent thinker.
Apply to our open position and join us in this exciting new venture, becoming part of the 1MED team!